Social Media Manager Role
Primal is on a mission to equip every body to discover their true potential, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey to becoming the number one strength brand in Europe.
Seeking Social Media Manager.
We pride ourselves on our customer service, in supplying the best British-designed, bespoke training equipment on the market, and in designing the finest commercial and home gyms to be found anywhere.
With that in mind, we’re looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to help us drive the next phase of our exciting growth. There are so many stories of strength just waiting to be told, and you’ll help us document the journeys of our customers and users as they explore their potential, push their limits and discover their strength.
This role will see you own and develop content, and manage our growing social media channels. As a part of an expanding marketing team you will get a chance to work cross functionally, develop your marketing knowledge and grow your career.
- Leading and implementing successful social media campaigns that drive towards revenue goals, efficiency and volume.
- Design, create, curate, schedule and manage all published content.
- Full management of our key social channels (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn) to drive engaged follower growth.
- Adopt the Primal brand tone of voice and ensure this is reflected across all social channels.
- Develop and expand community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Ensure that social media is integrated with wider marketing campaigns to maximise the results.
- Support the wider marketing team with well designed content.
- Grow and manage our Primal influencer community.
- Continually review and improve social media performance to support overall marketing objectives.
- Experienced social media manager with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Skilled in graphic design
- You have experience in creating strong digital content.
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of our social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn YouTube, Pinterest & TikTok),and how each platform can be utilised effectively
- Have a passion for the strength & fitness industry.
- You are a natural creative and have a love for content. You can create strong social copy, great designs and imagery.
- Experienced in campaign ideation, planning, coordination execution.
- Knowledge of social media metrics and KPI’s.
- Have and up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and social media best practices
- You’ll be a team player – you won’t be afraid to step forward to help support other members of the team.
- You thrive in fast paced environments.
- You will be excited to seek out every opportunity to understand the industry and our customers.
Interested? Send us your CV and a cover letter that tells us your own strength story, and why you’d be the perfect fit for Primal.
Send your application to - email@example.com