Primal is on a mission to equip every body to discover their true potential, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey to becoming the number one strength brand in Europe.
Seeking a Head of Content to tell our story!
We pride ourselves on our customer service, in supplying the best British-designed, bespoke training equipment on the market, and in designing the finest commercial and home gyms to be found anywhere.
With that in mind, we’re looking for a Head of Content to help us drive the next phase of our exciting growth. There are so many stories of strength just waiting to be told, and you’ll help us weave these stories across every customer touchpoint.
Our business ethos represents our Glaswegian heritage; proud, hard-working, humble, humorous. If you share these qualities, have a passion for strength training and are an expert in brand storytelling, you could be just the person we’re looking for.
Interested? Send us your CV, tell us your own strength story, and why you’d be the perfect fit for Primal.
Channelling the voice of Primal you will tell the brand story, driving and leading a content strategy that inspires existing customers and intrigues new ones. You collaborate with the team to deliver best in class content that drives awareness, engagement + conversion.
Develop and articulate the Primal brand voice. You will make sure tone of voice is consistent across all channels and creative assets, ensuring that every asset is instantly recognisable as Primal Strength.
Devise and implement content strategy across the full customer journey and across all marketing channels. Under your ownership Primal content will be easy to find, readily consumed and regularly shared. Channels include, but not limited to.
Create and maintain a content plan that talks to our key customer segments and personas. Making sure content in this plan is created and launched on time, and provides ROI.
Support the growth of organic search through creation and publication of optimised content. You’ll be supported cross functionally and with an external agency to develop SEO driven content and maximise backlink opportunities via an outreach function. Work with our SEO agency to improve search results and achieve no.1 position in organic search
Evolve our digital campaign content. From email copy to ad content you will work to improve conversion rates of all our channels. You will create email copy that drives higher click through and ad copy headlines that boost conversion rates,
Build and lead the Primal Strength social strategy. You will drive increased audience growth and engagement and turn this into new customers and improved brand reach.
Foster and grow a Primal Strength influencer community. You will build and nurture our growing influencer community. Through key relationships grow our brand reach, maximise our promotions and drive new customer growth and brand connection.
Manage and build content function which currently consists of a content creator and external agency support. This role provides an opportunity to grow the content function alongside business goals.
- You are experienced content marketer and creative thinker
- You are a whizz with words and can take a simple brief and turn this into engaging copy that elevates activity across all channels.
- Proven knowledge of SEO best practices and the relationship between content and organic results.
- Experienced in creating and implementing a social media strategy.
- Experienced in leading a variety of content creation from video briefing to managing graphic designers.
- Understanding of how content marketing can influence key business goals. You can report on success of creative campaigns and tie back to the core businesses KPIs.
- Understanding of performance marketing of how winning content improves performance campaigns.
- Passion for the fitness industry. You should be excited to immerse yourself in Primal Strength world to understand our customers and create compelling campaigns.
To apply email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter