Finance Assistant Role
Primal is a growing company who are looking for an experienced finance assistant to join us on our journey to becoming the number one strength brand in Europe.
Our business ethos represents our Glaswegian heritage; proud, hard-working, humble, humorous. If you share these qualities, you could be just the person we’re looking for.
Primal’s customers include leading professional sports teams, like Burnley, Celtic and Rangers Football Club, and an array of celebrity clientele. The company has delivered impressive growth since launch. Its dual track focus on serving both the commercial and home fitness markets mean it has been able to respond to developments in strength training in the traditional gym setting, as well as the surge in demand for home gym fit outs and home workout equipment.
With help from private equity backing, Primal has invested in its team, systems, physical infrastructure, and brand to provide the best possible platform to take the next step on its growth journey.
Key Priorities of the Role
- Allocating daily customer payments
- Assist with internal reporting
- General finance/office administration (requesting financing from vendors, uploading POs to customer system, assist with audit tasks)
- Ad hoc ordering (stationery, office supplies, packaging)
- Petty cash
- Liaise with external IT support for office IT requirements
- 2 years’ experience working in a finance team
Pay and benefits
- £24-£25k plus 13th cheque
- 20 days (increasing to 24 days from Jan 24) holiday plus 9 public holidays
- On-site parking
- On-site gym
Monday to Friday 9am -5:30pm
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
· Company pension
· Gym membership
· On-site parking
· Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
· Yearly bonus
Work Location: In person
Interested? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org